BACK TO THE FESTIVAL D'AVIGNON 2012
- LE FESTIVAL D'AVIGNON
- FESTIVAL VENUES
Auditorium du Grand Avignon-Le Pontet
With a maximum capacity of 350 spectators, the community Auditorium du Grand Avignon (Le Pontet) is a venue that the Festival was used for the first time in 2011. It is notably the theatre of the Conservatoire du Grand Avignon, which has a region-wide influence.
avenue Guillaume de Fargis, Le Pontet (outside the city walls)
shuttle service from the Festival
5.5 km - 30 min. by car
- turn left after the city walls, following the sign "Aix-en-Provence", follow the ramparts (for about 1.6 km) staying in the right-hand lane
- at Sainte-Marthe University, turn right, following the sign "Carpentras/Valence/Orange", for 3.2 km
- turn right, following the sign “Complexe sportif de Fargue/St-Louis” (500 m)
- at the second traffic light, follow the sign "Complexe sportif de Fargue/École nationale de Musique"
- parking on the left, in front of Collège Jules Verne
WITH THE VENUES
OF THE FESTIVAL