Seasonal workers are mostly resident in Avignon for practical reasons (availability for preliminary interviews and training, accommodation...).
RECRUITMENT CONDITIONS FOR SEASONAL WORKERS
FOR POSITIONS WITHOUT SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
Submitting an application form is compulsory.
Application forms can be obtained on the first working day of April (in 2018, Tuesday 3rd April, from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. and from 2p.m. to 6p.m.).
The number of forms is limited to 600. Only one form per person will be delivered.
The forms have to be returned complete on April 17th at the latest.
The conditions to be able to submit an application are:
- to be available for the whole duration of the Festival
- to be independently mobile
Reception work or jobs at the venues
- You must be eighteen (by June 15th of the current year) or over.
- Minimum age 20.
Ticket sales (June/July)
- Minimum age 23,
- Basic computer skills.
FOR POSITIONS REQUIRING SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS (related to live performance)
- Send your detailed CV with a letter of intent to:
20, rue du Portail Boquier
Technical posts (sound, lighting, stage, scenery)
- To the Festival Technical Department.
Secretariat, communication, production and administration
- To the Festival Administration Department.